Email Address: email@example.com
Currently accepting new skaters.
Availability: Accepting new skaters on:
Number of Years Coaching Experience:
Coaching since 1983
I believe all individuals no matter their age/gender/physical and mental abilities should have the opportunity to skate. I work towards creating a motivating, positive, learning environment which allows skaters to have fun while working to achieve their personal goals.
- Level 1 Certified
- Level 2 Certified in singles, dance and pairs
- Level 3 theory and Level 3 technical in singles, dance and pairs
- National Coach Trained
- 9 Level 4/5 tasks completed
- Gold Level CEP (Continuous Education Program)
- Gold Figure
- Gold Dance
- Gold Interpretive Dance
- Gold Singles Interpretive
- Junior Competitive Dance
- Junior Silver Freeskate
- Pre-Novice Competitive Pairs
- Skating Skills Class 1
Area(s) of Specialization:
- Skating Skills
- Interpretive Programs
- Power Skating
- Synchro Skills
Education & Skating/Coaching Highlights:
- Coaching Diploma Seneca Collage of A.A.T.
- B.A. and BSc degrees from University of Ottawa
- Competed in Armed Forces Competitions across Canada at the Sectional Level
- Competed in Adult Synchro competitions and at Canadians
- Coached skaters from Canskate to Gold levels in Starskate and at Sectionals
- Coached power skating at the younger levels, and with teams and individuals at Junior A, Senior A, international and semi-professional levels.
- Coaches and volunteers for Special Olympics